- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour/gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup Pinole Blue Champurrado
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter. We prefer Ghee
- 1/2 cup sugar. We prefer organic cane sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract. We prefer Mexican Vanilla Blend
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of chocolate chips. We prefer organic bittersweet 70% cacao
1. preheat oven to 350°F.
2. whisk together flour and baking soda. set aside after mixing.
3. In a separate bowel (use a bigger bowel because you will need extra space later) mix and beat butter and sugars on medium speed for 2 min. until light and fluffy. Add salt, vanilla, and eggs. Continue to mix for another 2 min. Slowly add flour mixture. Mixing until combined. Don’t be afraid to use your hands.
4. Mix in chocolate chips.
5. Make your cookie dough bites with space in between and place on the baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
6. Depend on the oven- bake for 8-10 min.
7. Enjoy the cookies with a cup of Pinole Blue Hot Atole.