Pinole Blue Protein Ball
Pinole Blue Protein Shake
Pinole Blue Chocolate Protein Pancakes
- 1.5 cups Pinole Blue Chocolate Protein
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter/ghee
- 1/2 cup of your choice of milk or milk alternative
- 1 egg (1bs of flax ground flax seed with 2.5 tbs of water and let it thicken and use as egg substitute)
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix all wet ingredients in a bowl. Mix the wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients and whisk well. Adjust batter according to desired pancake thickness.
- Preheat skillet to medium heat and dab with ghee. Ladle according to size desired and flip when bubbles surface and edges look dry. Serve immediately, toppled with fresh fruit and maple serve.