This product is for Local/Wichita KS ONLY.
1 dozen delicious tamales made with fresh stoned ground masa.
Flavors: Pork, Chicken, Jalapeno Cheese.
At the Check Out - Choose: Pick Up to avoid the shipping charges.
You will receive a notification when your order is ready for pick up.
Location: 242 N. Cleveland Ave., Wichita KS 67214
Phone #: 785-760-5683
Microwave heating instructions: While we love how quick this method is, keep in mind that it does risk drying them out more than other methods
- Moisten the husks with cold water or wrap each in a damp paper towel.
- Place them on a microwave-safe plate while leaving space between them.
- Heat them for one to two minutes to warm them.
How to steam tamales using a cooking steamer:
If you have a steamer, it also makes an excellent option for reheating your tamales. It keeps them from drying out or overcooking. Follow these steps:
- Fill the pot with 2 to 3 inches of water — make sure the water doesn’t touch the bottom of the steaming basket.
- Place the basket into the pot and cover it with a tight-fitting lid. Allow the water to boil.
- Once the water has boiled, use a pair of tongs to place your tamales in the basket.
- Cover the pot and reduce the heat to medium level.
Your tamales should be ready after 30 minutes of steaming. Refrigerated tamales take about 10 minutes less to reheat than frozen tamales.